These are most of the four-inch bowls that were ordered through the Kickstarter project. I made extras, which will appear on Etsy at a slightly higher price than they were for Kickstarter.
First are the Western dragons:
Then the Eastern-ish dragons:
I also made a couple of tiny mushroom bowls while I was at it:
All of the bowls in this post were made the same way. I threw them on the wheel, then trimmed them, then brushed black slip only on the insides. Then I carved the images through the black slip, let them all dry, and bisque fired them. I glazed them with my zinc-free clear glaze, and fired them to cone 6 in oxidation. They are not very translucent, although if you are determined, you can make them glow a little in a dim room with a bright flashlight. It was my intent to make them sturdy and easy to use, rather than delicate.